Skip to main content

The People Behind My Culinary Journey | From Connecticut to What Comes Next & quick update!










 Well… apparently I accidentally manifested a floodgate of opportunities. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am incredibly grateful for all the job offers and opportunities I’ve received since my birthday post. It seems I casually put something out into the universe and the universe said, “Oh, you wanted options? SAY LESS.” ๐Ÿ˜‚

I truly appreciate every single offer and message. However, I am officially OFF THE MARKET! ๐ŸŽ‰ I’ve accepted an offer and I’m very excited to start a new journey next week.

I wasn’t able to personally reply to every single email (and, naturally, some very determined opportunities are currently hanging out in my spam folder ๐Ÿ˜…), so I figured this post would be the most efficient way to say THANK YOU to everyone who reached out.

And just to clarify -these are not AI-generated ๐Ÿ˜‚. They’re actual snapshots from my inbox.

Although, I have to admit, my absolute favorite offer was the one asking me to become their brand ambassador / “the face of the company”… in exchange for my TikTok or Instagram account.

Sir… ma’am… I admire the confidence. ๐Ÿ˜‚

But all jokes aside, anyone who has worked with me before knows I’m notoriously known for my work ethic - some might even say I have a slight “workaholic” reputation. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, before I officially disappear into my new chapter, I do have a little availability this week: Tuesday, September 15 through Sunday, September 20, with the exception of Friday the 18th.

I’m not volunteering to work for free, of course ๐Ÿ˜‚, but if anyone needs someone temporarily for those days, I’d be happy to help with:

  • Hosting
  • Food & hospitality services
  • Sales
  • Marketing
  • Other short-term opportunities in these industries

If you need an extra pair of hands, someone reliable, energetic, and willing to get things done — shoot me an email:
๐Ÿ“ง stellatenz@yahoo.com

And now, for the mysterious first culinary personality I’ll be sharing… of course, it had to begin where it all started: my hometown in Connecticut. ❤️

One little disclaimer, though, before anyone starts making assumptions about who might appear in these stories. Please don’t think it’s going to be someone who invited me for a 30–40 minute interview and, all of a sudden, magically became my “inspiration.” ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nope. It didn’t quite work that way.

You cannot mysteriously fall from the sky, have one conversation with me, and expect to suddenly become a chapter in my journey. ๐Ÿ˜‚

The stories I’ll be sharing are about the people and organizations who have actually been part of the journey - those I have previously worked for, those I have worked alongside, those I’m currently working with, and those I’ll be working with in the future.

Because those are the people who deserve to be in my story.

They are the ones who chose me, trusted me, opened doors for me, helped me, taught me, worked alongside me, and most importantly - chose to walk with me. ❤️

My culinary journey isn’t about randomly collecting names along the way. It’s about the people who were there for the chapters, not just the 40-minute audition. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, Connecticut… you’re up first. ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿณ

And to everyone who has ever walked a part of this journey with me — thank you for choosing to walk with me. You know who you are. ❤️

New chapter loading… ๐Ÿš€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over-the-Top Interviews vs. Smart Hiring

For  years, I have wanted to write a guide for both job seekers and Interviewers. The reason is simple: I want to help people better understand what they are truly looking for-and more importantly, what they should be looking for. Throughout this blog, I will share my observations, experiences, and lessons from being on both sides of the table. My goal is not to tell people what they want to hear, but rather what they need to hear. That means I will be honest, direct, and at times blunt. There will be no sugarcoating, no hidden agenda, and no pressure to please anyone because everything shared here comes from real-world experience, personal reflection, and a genuine desire to help both employers and job seekers make better decisions. Whenever I tell people that I have worked across multiple industries, they are often surprised. My professional journey has taken me from realtor, sales consulting in home remodeling to program management, hospitality, food service, recruiting, and hum...

Tribute to fellow Writers, Bloggers, Journalist

  Dear Pen you may seem small- petite, delicate, almost fragile- yet somehow, you stand tall, almighty with dignity in the hands of those who dare to write. You carry no sword, yet you can move nations. You carry no crown, yet your words can command attention. You make no thunderous noise, yet your ink can echo across generations. There is a certain power in the way you move- a magnetism in every stroke, every sentence, every thought you bring to life. You capture the eyes of the mass media, the hearts of readers, the curiosity of strangers, and sometimes, with a single sentence, you make the unseen- seen. You give a voice to those who were silenced, to those who remained unheard, to those misunderstood and overlooked by the world. Through you, a forgotten story can travel across borders. A quiet truth can become a conversation. A hidden voice can become a movement. A single idea can go viral within a heartbeat. Oh, dear Pen, what freedom you give to every hand that holds you. You ...

30-Day Transformation Formula (Get your summer/beach body in 30 days!)

  Train the Mind Before You Train the Body Most people begin a fitness journey by focusing on workouts. Yet the strongest transformation starts with the mind. Before changing your body, ask yourself: Why do I want to become fit? What habits are preventing me from reaching my goals? Am I eating to nourish my body or to satisfy cravings? Do I wake up with energy or fatigue? What daily routines are helping or hurting my health? Your physical transformation begins with your daily decisions. The body follows where the mind leads. Start the Day With Intention Breakfast is often viewed as the first meal of the day, but it can also be viewed as the first opportunity to set your metabolic direction. Before eating, consider: Am I truly hungry? How did I sleep? How do I feel mentally and physically? What foods will support my goals today? Many successful fitness transformations come from becoming more aware of eating patterns rather than simply restricting calories...